- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds (or nuts)
- 1 ½ cup Loving Earth's buckinis
- 1 cup Loving Earth's shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup Loving Earth's coconut oil
- 3 tbsp Loving Earth's cacao powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Line a tray with baking paper. Tray size was 26.5cm x 16.5cm.
- Roughly chop the pumpkin seeds (or nuts) and place into a large bowl mix. Add the buckinis, shredded coconut and chia seeds.
- In a small bowl add the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, cacao powder and whisk with a fork.
- Pour the coconut oil mix into the large bowl and mix it with the dry ingredients.
- Pour the mix into a tray and press down firmly. Place in the fridge to set for about two hours.
- Cut into bars once set. These bars keep best in the fridge.